A as in Aid, A as in Active, A as in Accountability! Join a community of people who actively and regularly support refugees and humanitarian aid provision. Your financial support helps us act swiftly and independently to provide aid to those who need it the most.
Individuals who donate at least 120 euros (or 10 euros per month) per year and companies that donate at least 600 euros (or 50 euros per month) per year can join the A-TEAM, which brings together regular donors of the Estonian Refugee Council.
There are several benefits of being a member of the A-TEAM:
- Discount on all orders and services of Siin & Sääl -10%
- Discount on trainings -25%
- Quarterly newsletter for regular donors
- Once a year a joint event with the Estonian Refugee Council team
- Company name as a sponsor on our web page (optional)
We firmly believe that the use of donations must be clear and transparent. As our supporter, you have the opportunity to choose between three donation funds:
- General support fund - by donating to this fund, you will help us to be an independent organization that supports refugees and represents their interests. We use the donated money wisely and economically for the day-to-day running costs of the organization, and we also try to keep our activities environmentally friendly.
- Humanitarian aid fund - by donating to this fund, you support our activities outside Estonia: currently in Georgia, Ukraine, Jordan and Lebanon. We believe that everyone has the right to receive help when they need it, and we do our best to ensure that Estonian humanitarian aid reaches those in need directly and in a timely manner.
- Youth fund - by donating to this fund, you support those young people with a refugee background who are starting to live independently in Estonia. We help and support them by providing material support and conducting group activities that support independent living.
- Mental health fund - by donating to this fund, you support refugees who need mental health support. Forced migration is generally a heavy burden on a person's mental health: homes, often family and friends are left behind, and the experience is often even more tragic. When it is mentally difficult, it is also difficult to adapt and integrate. It is not uncommon for a refugee not to have good access to Estonian mental health services; in the beginning, language skills are also an obstacle. Through the fund, we offer refugees assistance through online psychological counseling, which takes place in the person's mother tongue.
By joining the community of regular donors, you agree to the following conditions:
- You agree to donate at least 120 euros (as an individual) or 600 euros (as a company) per year. Detailed information together with your membership number will be sent to your e-mail within 2 working days from applying.
- You have the right to leave the A-TEAM membership at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org