Estonian Refugee Council is looking for M&E Officer
Estonian Refugee Council (ERC) is a value-driven non-governmental EU-certified humanitarian organization. ERC was established 21 years ago and currently provides humanitarian assistance to displaced people and other vulnerable people in 5 crisis-affected countries (Ukraine, Georgia, Jordan, Lebanon, and Kenya) and different support services to beneficiaries of international protection in Estonia. Our mission is to stand for the rights and well-being of refugees and other vulnerable groups in Estonia and abroad.
Our international team is looking for
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
What are the main responsibilities of this position?
- Develop M&E plans for projects and programmes in collaboration with proposal writers.
- Ensure M&E plans are properly implemented by ERC staff and implementing partners through consultation, follow-up and training.
- Collect, clean, analyze, aggregate and visualize M&E data from different projects and programmes, thereby providing input to reporting and communication efforts.
- Develop ERC’s monitoring and evaluation frameworks, methodologies and tools.
- Collect and provide relevant evidence for learning from projects and programmes to inform further programme development.
- Regularly collect data on and analyze the complaints and feedback mechanism accountability data to facilitate quality improvements.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. data sciences, economics, statistics, sociology, political science, etc.) and/or previous work experience in the sector.
- You have strong analytical skills, demonstrated experience in data collection, data processing and data analysis tools.
- You have very good computer skills.
- You are well-articulated and fluent in Estonian and English.
- You are independent, proactive and flexible, solution-oriented and conscientious, with excellent interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural team environment.
What do we offer?
- Value-based and meaningful full-time or part-time work with a competitive salary.
- Awesome and professional team with whom to change the world.
- Pleasant working environment in Tallinn and Tartu, but also the opportunity to work remotely and flexibly.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter by 5 September 2022 with the keyword “M&E Officer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention your salary expectation in the motivation letter.
Please address any additional questions or inquiries to Eero Janson, Director of Estonian Refugee Council (email@example.com, +372 517 4334).