Eesti Pagulasabi otsib doonorsuhete koordinaatorit
Estonian Refugee Council (ERC) is a value-driven non-governmental EU-certified humanitarian organization. ERC was established 21 years ago and currently provides humanitarian assistance to displaced people and other vulnerable people in 5 crisis-affected countries (Ukraine, Georgia, Jordan, Lebanon, and Kenya) and different support services to beneficiaries of international protection in Estonia. Our mission is to stand for the rights and well-being of refugees and other vulnerable groups in Estonia and abroad.
Our active and international team is looking for
Donor Relations Officer
What are the main responsibilities of this position?
- Prepare for and facilitate ERC’s certification processes with different institutional donors.
- Communicate with prospective donors and partners, cultivating new and deepening existing partnerships across different funding streams.
- Monitor donor policies and review internal documents for compliance when necessary.
- Lead or participate in the preparation of project proposals for donors and ensure that they are submitted to the donor for consideration.
- Exercise independent judgment and initiative in analysis of highly complex issues, proposing policy directions for ERC’s programmes
Who are we looking for?
- You have a degree in humanitarian assistance, development cooperation, political science, international relations, communication, economics or a related field and/or previous work experience in this sector or with donor relations.
- You are familiar with project cycle management and related tools, and have worked with a variety of donors/funds before.
- You have very good computer skills, including skills related to basic data analysis.
- You are well-articulated and fluent in English.
- You are independent, proactive and flexible, solution-oriented and conscientious.
What do we offer?
- Value-based and meaningful full-time or part-time work with a competitive salary.
- Initially a fixed-term contract until the end of 2022; the possibility of an open-ended contract in case of good results.
- Pleasant working environment in Tallinn and Tartu, but also the opportunity to work remotely and flexibly.
To apply, please send your motivation letter and CV by 21 June 2022 with the keyword “Donor Relations Officer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention your salary expectation in the motivation letter.
Please address any additional questions or inquiries to Eero Janson, Director of Estonian Refugee Council (email@example.com, +372 517 4334).